We believe that we have just scratched the surface of what we can deliver. The very nature of what we do demands that we constantly improve – it is just what we do best.
Here are some of the things we currently offer that will help us keep moving forward.
What Addley Precision Offers Every Client Big or Small
- A reputation for precision work in the most demanding industries
- Matching job requirements to state-of-the-art machines and equipment
- A proven stage-gate job planning process which builds quality into every aspect of our job right through to inspection and packaging.
- Value-added engineering advice to improve machinability – quality, consistency, and cost
- Ability to go from prototype to full production in the shortest possible time
- State-of-the-art programming
- Full 3D solid model capabilities
- Experience in contributing to the design process
- Developing solutions for application problems
Our skills and experience involve working with the following:
- Aluminum alloys
- Aluminum castings
- Aircraft-grade aluminum
- Composite materials
- Exotic materials
- High nickel alloys
- Inconel 625 tubing
- Maraging Steel
- Mild Steel
- Monel tubing
- Stainless Steel
- Tool steel
Our 4 CNC milling machines, 2 CNC Lathes along with our manual machining capabilities allow us to offer the best solution for your highest precision and/or volume production requirements.
CNC Vertical Machining:
- KITAMURA – My Center 4X4D – 2016
- KITAMURA – My Center 3XD – 2015
- (2) TAKUMI VC852-2013
Our machines offer high accuracy and high-speed machining with up to 1889 inches-per-minute of travel aided by 12,000 rpm spindles. Machines are capable of repeatable accuracy within 0.00007” with a working envelope of a maximum of 20” x 40” – (500mm X 1000mm)
- MORI SEILI NLX2500-2016
- MITSUBISHI – N-TC88-1999
- (4) Bridgeport milling machine with DRO readout
- Horizontal Mill
- Manual Lathe with DRO readout
- Manual Lathe Large Capacity
Our staff is also aided by the most advanced software to help them through the design and problem-solving processes:
Design and Manufacturing Software:
- Fusion 360
- AutoCAD / CADKey
Accepted File Types: Autodesk Inventor, AutoCAD, Fusion 360, SolidWorks, STEP, IGES, SAT, DWG, DXF, VDA.
We offer machining services for any metalworking project, from single parts to full production. Our facility is designed to deliver high precision, one-off parts with a high degree of complexity and detail. We strive to meet all of our customers requirements for accuracy, surface finish quality, and delivery time.
We maintain a substantial stock of material to meet the needs of our customers. This allows us to start on your projects quickly and offer an excellent variety of metals to meet your needs. All material listed is either in stock, or attainable within 2 business days.